ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] New server - 6.1.4.1 or 6.2.1.1?

2010-09-08 12:04:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] New server - 6.1.4.1 or 6.2.1.1?
From: Maurizio Teruzzi <maurizio.teruzzi AT SUNRISE DOT CH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:00:37 +0200
Hello everyone,

To date, I have not had any problems upgrading/patching my one production
6.1.x server - just getting ready to upgrade from 6.1.3.4 to 6.1.4.1
(anyone else do this on a Linux platform ?  Any problems

-> done yesterday on Redhat 5, no problems...

Personally, I installed more TSM servers on v6 (aix, linux, win maybe zLinux
next) and I installed v6.1 because v6.2 wasn't ready or only at level
6.2.x.0 I prefer leave test other users before...
For v6.1 system I advise to remain in this major level with last patch
6.1.4.1 (because of the non 100% confident upgrade path) but for new I agree
to go straight to v6.2.

--

-

Cordiali saluti / Meilleures salutations

Maurizio Teruzzi

http://www.teruzzi.ch
ftp://ftp.teruzzi.ch
Skype user: TERUZZI