ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Migrate TSM 5 -> 6.x : Windows or Linux

2010-08-18 03:31:38
Subject: [ADSM-L] Migrate TSM 5 -> 6.x : Windows or Linux
From: dcpc <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 03:30:30 -0400
Hum sorry, i think i don't write exactly what i mean :)

in fact, we'll buy a new hardware, and then we'll install TSM 6 on it.

We must after connect it to actual storages which stores filepool and diskpool
(SAN disk IDB DS4200)) and a library (Overland NEO2000).

Last transfert "local" data and reconfigure it on the new server : tsm db and
tsm log with all configuration, plannings,...

Thx,
David