ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spurious ANR2035E messages

2010-08-17 14:20:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spurious ANR2035E messages
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:18:49 -0500
I agree, but I do not think it works that way.  About once a year an admin will
kill one of our TSM servers by issuing the command without a node name or
domain name.  def clienta assumes * *.  In your case I think it is assuming *
for the domain.  It may also be pattern matching in case you had a wildcard in
the node name.
Can a node name and domain name be the same?  That could be fun with def
clienta...

Good luck.

Andy Huebner