ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spurious ANR2035E messages

2010-08-17 11:32:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spurious ANR2035E messages
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:30:08 -0500
Are they specifying a node and a domain?  The default is all nodes and all
domains.
As an example:
define clientaction action=incremental
This will run a backup on every node in every domain.
I suspect that "define clientaction MyServer action=incremental" will run a
backup for MyServer in every domain.

Andy Huebner