ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Access to Management Class for TSM Clients

2010-08-12 16:03:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Access to Management Class for TSM Clients
From: "Huebschman, George J." <gjhuebschman AT LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:58:20 -0400
You could use a client option set on the TSM Server with an include for
a specific management class with force=yes.
But, I don't think you could hide the other management classes.
We have some client option sets with includes for management class for
specific directories, but not all directories.  It could get messy if
you have a variety of retention policies and client configurations.