ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Access to Management Class for TSM Clients

2010-08-12 15:48:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] Access to Management Class for TSM Clients
From: Abid Ilias <ailias AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:46:31 -0500
We have some longer management classes defined in a policy domain for some
specific purpose, but our management does not want  TSM clients to see or use
them.   Our management wants the TSM admins to have this control and bind the
data to different management class as per requests.  I have not seen any way to
prevent users from doing this.  Is there a way to prevent TSM clients from
using a management class other than default.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Abid