ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDPSQL syntax for redirected restores

2010-08-12 15:46:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDPSQL syntax for redirected restores
From: dishonty <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:33:26 -0400
Hello,
I am new to TDPSQL (5.5.4).
I have 5 sql(2008) instances under the same node on the same server.  I want to
be able to restore a database from one instance to a different instance under
this same node. I am looking for good example of how to accomplish this, as
well as, the best way to command line query info for a specific instance.
Any examples would be greatly appreciated!
Yvonne Dishon