ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] what is the proper syntax for the incluede/exclude in linux list

2010-08-06 14:49:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] what is the proper syntax for the incluede/exclude in linux list
From: yoda woya <yodawoya AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 14:48:47 -0400
Actually... /tmp is included
My question question is the syntax

domain ALL-LOCAL - /x -/y   or
domain ALL-LOCAL - /x /y   or
domain ALL-LOCAL - /x, /y  ... etc

 *Storage Archive Manager, Version 5.4*
------------------------------
 How special file systems are
handled<http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/topic/com.ibm.itsmfdt.doc_5.4/ans5000002.htm#ToC_189>

Special file systems contain dynamic information generated by the operating
system; they contain no data or files. The Tivoli Storage Manager client
ignores special file systems and their contents. Special file systems
include the following:

   - the /proc file system on most of the UNIX platforms
   - the /dev/fd file system on Solaris
   - the /dev/pts on Linux