ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to communicate with tsm otherthan port 1500

2010-08-05 14:08:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to communicate with tsm otherthan port 1500
From: TSM User <user.tsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:07:10 -0400
I see from the below that you have two client nodes configured to back up
from the same client system.  What I'm not clear on is whether they're
backing up to the same TSM server instance, or to two different instances.
If it's two server instances, then are they on the same physical server or
different servers.  The TCPPORT parameter in each stanza needs to match the
lladdress of the SERVER it's pointing to (as seen in the query status
command).  To run the two client nodes on different ports, add the
TCPCLIENTPORT parameter to each stanza.