ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Policy Domain Question

2010-07-27 11:18:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] Policy Domain Question
From: "Jones, Eric J" <eric.j.jones AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:17:02 -0400
Good Afternoon.
I have a question on Policy Domain Name for the clients.
On 1 of our TSM servers the Administrator created a different Policy Domain
Name than is standard which is now being used.
It is being used by a number of clients and has been for some time.  Is there a
way to rename the Policy Domain or is the only option to create a new one and
change it on all the clients?  I'm trying to find the easiest way to get it
back so we are using our standard naming convention.
Server:  TSM 5.4 running on AIX
Clients:  Mostly TSM 5.4, some running earlier versions

Thanks