ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TDP for Exchange 2010 and Mailbox Restore

2010-07-17 15:44:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TDP for Exchange 2010 and Mailbox Restore
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 21:42:01 +0200
Hi Wanda,
Before you do a restore with TDP 6.1.2.0. Try to run TDPMAPI.EXE and see if
that work.
If not, then will you single mailbox recovery not work. If it works. Then will
your recovery work OK.
It is also trying CDO MAPI for you automatic.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms