ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Side Effects of Removing Admins

2010-07-08 10:01:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Side Effects of Removing Admins
From: "Prather, Wanda" <wPrather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:58:37 +0000
I think if you remove the admin that defined an admin schedule, the schedule
fails.
When the admin schedule runs, note it says the defining admin "issues" the
command:

   ANR2750I Starting scheduled command DAILYCHECKIN ( run
    checkin ). (SESSION: 31664)
   ANR2017I Administrator XXXXXX issued command: RUN checkin
     (SESSION: 31664)

Also things like Autovault, other 3rd party tools, and TOR may connect to the
TSM server via an admin id.
I've got perl scripts that do queries using an admin id.

But think if you query the activity log for the last xxxxx days for the admin
id and don't find it, you're good.