ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Error while installing TSM 6.2 on LInux

2010-07-02 11:09:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Error while installing TSM 6.2 on LInux
From: ashish sharma <ashishsharma44 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 20:39:02 +0530
Hello Pawlos,

Thankd for your help information . In the afternoon i checked with my system
admin and it came out that he did a bad job!!. In spite of me specifying all
the libraries as stated in installation guide , he skippe the one much
needed. Not i dont have the error as i stated yesterday but now the problem
is a second one.When i run the following script on my system

/opt/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/dsmicfgx

I get the below error and installer fails:

"Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported
The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use
the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The valid UI
modes identifiers are GUI, Console, and Silent. "

I have used all the three modes but still the installed fails. Any ideas
.... anybody????

--
Best Regards
Ashish Sharma