ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Error while installing TSM 6.2 on LInux

2010-07-02 10:52:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Error while installing TSM 6.2 on LInux
From: Pawlos Gizaw <Pawlos.Gizaw AT SANOFI-AVENTIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:51:03 -0400
Below are the libraries needed to be installed on  Linux,  I am running RH
enterprise 5.5 6.4 bit. You should get these libraries from the OS media. Once
you install them, you need to make sure you uninstall all TSM server components
before trying reinstall the server again.

Pawlos

rpm -qa|grep compat-libstdc++

compat-libstdc++-33-3.2.3-61

compat-libstdc++-296-2.96-138