ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Syntax for SQL "upper" in TSM 6.2

2010-07-01 08:31:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Syntax for SQL "upper" in TSM 6.2
From: John Stephens <john.stephens AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 12:31:21 +0000
David:
I am using select statements in 6.2 with the upper parameter with the following
syntax

upper('$1')

Not clear on what you are needing but maybe this can help.

John Stephens
STORServer Consulting Engineer
www.storserver.com
Wk: 719-266-8777 ext 7201
STORServer solves your data backup challenges.
Once and for all.