ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ESXi and ESX

2010-06-22 04:41:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ESXi and ESX
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:39:29 +0300
Louw,

If VCB has no future with ESXi, maybe VMware Data Recovery for image backups
with global de-duplication for all guests + FLR on guests to restore files is
the best solution now?

For me is not clear, what is the relationship between TSM and VDR backup
appliance?

I hope it is possible to backup de-duplicated VDR images by normal TSM Client?

Kindest regards,

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Ahli United Bank Kuwait http://www.ahliunited.com.kw

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: Grigori.Solonovitch
AT ahliunited DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email