ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows client just hangs

2010-06-16 12:00:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows client just hangs
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:56:45 -0400
Same here.

We activated tracing and watched the tracelog output.  It seems to
initiate some kind of VSS stuff and just sits there for a long time.
Eventually it starts.

Supposedly the server is patched with the VSS recommended service packs.

We are going to watch it for a while.  We have other servers experiencing
similar "issues".