ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Downloading client updates - problem with index.storsys.ibm.com

2010-06-14 04:46:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] Downloading client updates - problem with index.storsys.ibm.com
From: "Minns, Farren - Chichester" <fminns AT WILEY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:45:03 +0100
Hi all

I usually go to ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/tivoli-storage-management for
client downloads but since I tried on Friday (I haven't been there for a while)
I get the following error when trying to go into maintenance etc.

550 /tivoli-storage-management/ maintenance: No such file or directory.

Am I doing something wrong? Have the files moved? Etc :-)

Regards

Farren

John Wiley & Sons Limited is a private limited company registered in England
with registered number 641132.
Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex,
United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ.