ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Win Server 2008 question

2010-06-10 16:43:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Win Server 2008 question
From: "Prather, Wanda" <wPrather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:41:02 -0500
Oh Excellent!  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Andrew Raibeck
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:38 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

It applies to all supported OSes that use the "backup systemstate"
command:
Windows 2003 ("base" and R2), Windows Vista, Windows 2008 ("base" and
R2)
and Windows 7.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_
Storage_Manager

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2010-06-10
16:35:05:

> From: "Prather, Wanda" <wPrather AT ICFI DOT COM>
> To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
> Date: 2010-06-10 16:36
> Subject: Re: Win Server 2008 question
> Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>
>
> Andy:
> Can you please clarify, does the 6.2 client "progressive incremental
for
> system state" only work on Win2K8, or does it also work on Win2K3?
>
> Thanks!
> Wanda

Of