ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Novell Support

2010-06-07 18:50:43
Subject: [ADSM-L] Novell Support
From: Mike De Gasperis <mdegasperis AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:49:39 -0400
We had a question come up due to some new systems coming online, is IBM
continuing to support the Novell platform after the 5.5 version of it's
TSM client?

The best I can find on the IBM page says it will be supported with the
5.5 client as long as TSM 6.1 is supported but there's no detailed
requirements on it as the link for it comes up with a page error.
Document not found when you click on the actual NetWare link next to the
client

Supported with 5.5-level client

   * NetWare 6.5 only

   * Not supported

NOTE: 5.5-level client included in 6.1 is supported in use with
6.2-level server for as long as TSM 6.1 is in service

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&uid=swg21243309&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en#NetWare
<http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&uid=swg21243309&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en#NetWare>