ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] strange errors with tdp for domino

2010-06-07 10:43:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] strange errors with tdp for domino
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:40:48 -0400
I assume you checked for active backup sessions?

Sounds like the backup status flag on the Domino server, for that
database, is still set due to an incomplete backup.  I am not very
proficient in Notes (just lot of grey hairs from working with them), but I
think there is a way to clear that flag.  We have seen something like
this, in the past.