ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ndmp going to tape instead of disk

2010-06-05 17:10:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ndmp going to tape instead of disk
From: Cameron Hanover <chanover AT UMICH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:09:59 -0400
For what it's worth, after some go-rounds with IBM development, it appears
there's an 8.7TB limit being hit somewhere.  That's why the backup is going to
tape rather than disk.  They are currently investigating the ramifications of
removing this limit.
I'm working on a hair-brained workaround.  If it works, I'll post it to list.

-
Cameron Hanover
chanover AT umich DOT edu

"Chaos was the law of nature.  Order was the dream of man."
--Henry Brooks Adams