ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] why create a 12TB LUN

2010-05-28 12:46:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] why create a 12TB LUN
From: "Cowen, Richard" <rcowen AT SBSPLANET DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 12:46:08 -0400
My first programming job.  NCR 500 1969 4K memory (400 12 digit words)
machine language.

Those "tape" drives in the picture are punched paper tapes.  No disk.
Magnetic ledger cards were the only permanent storage.

http://www.thecorememory.com/TUPopUp.html?1=./assets/images/NCR_500_11.j
pg&2=384&3=500&4=NCR%20500&5=1&6=0

confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not
the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution
or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.
To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to
postmaster AT sbsplanet DOT com.