ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tdp sql questions

2010-05-28 11:54:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tdp sql questions
From: "Clark, Margaret" <MClark AT SDDPC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 08:53:12 -0700
I'm not a DBA either, but you have to run a log backup after each full and each
differential backup.  The transaction log gets cleared down after a full.
We schedule weekly full backups and differentials four times a day using five
different schedules.
The schedules are type=command and execute a local command procedure that in
turn runs either \TDPSql\zdiff.cmd or zfull.cmd and then zlog.cmd.
- Margaret