ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] why create a 12TB LUN

2010-05-28 04:41:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] why create a 12TB LUN
From: Jacques Van Den Berg <jvandenberg AT PNP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:39:59 +0200
Had an original IBM 4.77MHz in 1991. 640KB Main memory. 360K Floppy drive & a
10MB Hard drive.

Kind Regards,

Jacques van den Berg
TSM / Storage / SAP Basis Administrator
Pick 'n Pay IT
Email   : jvandenberg AT pnp.co DOT za
Tel      : +2721 - 658 1711
Fax     : +2721 - 658 1676
Mobile  : +2782 - 653 8164

Dis altyd lente in die hart van die mens wat God
en sy medemens liefhet (John Vianney).