ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] why create a 12TB LUN

2010-05-27 14:48:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] why create a 12TB LUN
From: "Strand, Neil B." <NBStrand AT LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:45:51 -0400
Gill,
   This sounds like an interesting environment.  Could you share some of
the particulars such as what storage device is providing the LUN, what
server OS is using the LUN and what the general reason was for choosing
the LUN?
   Historical note - My first hard disk in my home PC was 20GB

Thank you,
Neil Strand
Storage Engineer - Legg Mason
Baltimore, MD.
(410) 580-7491
Whatever you can do or believe you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic.