ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server 6.2 under AIX <Virus checked>

2010-05-17 09:56:54
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server 6.2 under AIX <Virus checked>
From: Dierk Harbort <Dierk.Harbort AT BUERGEL DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:53:55 +0200
Hello Grigori,

IBMs documentation says you can go frm 5.5.x to 6.2.x directly. Look here:
upgrading the server from v5 to v6.2,
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r2/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.itsm.srv.upgrd.doc/t_srv_upgrd.html

regards

Dierk

Von:
Richard van Denzel <RDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
An:
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Datum:
17.05.2010 15:46
Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server 6.2 under AIX <Virus checked>
Gesendet von:

Hi Grigori,

I'm running a test server (TSM 6.2) on AIX 5.3 (a p610 with 512MB, I
know it isn't much). Shortly I will move this to an AIX 6.1 server (p630
4 CPU and 8GB). Also running TSM 6.2 on Linux (CentOS and SLES 11).

I don't know if you can upgrade from 5.5.4 directly, because my test
server was already running 6.1.3.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Richard van Denzel
+31 (0) 6 15 83 82 48