ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] what filespaces are candidate for migration?

2010-05-17 07:24:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] what filespaces are candidate for migration?
From: David McClelland <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:23:09 +0100
>> Thanks for the link.

No problem.

>> P.S: Nobody is born as expert.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to push myself as more or less an expert
than anyone else on here, and I apologise if it came across otherwise.

My point is simply that I feel it is polite and good etiquette to the other
members of the list to do a least a little research into our own questions
first of all, either by searching previous posts, doing a simple Google or
lookup on IBM.com - the IBM docs are authoritative and comprehensive and,
with TSM Information Centre at least, very easy to search or look up in the
index. Obviously, they don't answer all questions, and that's when a user
community like this excels.

Rgds,

//David Mc, London UK