ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Slowness

2010-05-12 09:10:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Slowness
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:09:52 -0500
q content damaged=yes shows nothing also, just as q content showed nothing.

Is it possible, that since I had deduplication turned on, it turned
the files into chunks and it has way more chunks obviously than files,
and that's why it's taking so long?  I never got any deduplication,
because the data never moved through reclamation or migration, but it
might have still broken it up into chunks and stored extra DB entries
for that.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,