ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6 database space performance question

2010-05-11 16:46:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6 database space performance question
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:45:06 -0500
It would probably not be a problem with it working, but with the two
lun's concatenated, there is probably little to no chance DB2 will be
able spread the I/O out among the 2 lun's.  If it's in a separate
filesystem, DB2 will spread the data out across them.  It will be even
worse with 3, 4, 5, or more lun's.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,