ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center 6.2 Problem

2010-05-11 10:51:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center 6.2 Problem
From: Harry Husfelt <hhusfelt AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:49:40 -0700
Hi Richard:

Have you tried stopping and starting the service?
Does it work if you use the URL: https://<host>:16316/ibm/console ?

Is it possible that some other application has take over port 16310?  When
I try to telnet to port 16310, I get
the following because the WebSphere server is listening on port 16310. Do
you get this too?

HTTP/1.1 408 Request Timeout
Connection: Close
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:46:56 GMT
Server: WebSphere Application Server/6.1

Connection to host lost.

There should be a set of log files in directory:
<ac_install_root>\profiles\TIPProfile\logs\server1
The files of interest end in .log. Are there any errors in those files?
        startServer.log
        SystemOut.log
        SystemErr.log