ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 6.1 ODBC

2010-05-06 17:13:38
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1 ODBC
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:12:36 -0700
Hi,

in TSM 6.1 I have had to updated the ODBC from TSM to  DB2 ODBC and what is my
surprise the tables in DB2 are different than previous version, for example
auditocc doesn't exist any more. I have created a lot of queries and I would
like to know if IBM has provided the views or the db Schema in order to create
my reportings or something like that. It is curisous because "select * from
auditocc" works for TSM but from DB2 we get a error becuase the table doesn't
exist.

Any suggestion ?

Regards,

Fran