ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Overview NDMP Backups?

2010-05-06 07:41:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Overview NDMP Backups?
From: Nick Laflamme <dplaflamme AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 06:40:26 -0500
I've been using QUERY FILESPACES and comparing the "start of backup" and "end
of backup" times, as well as a QUERY PROCESS. If the "NAS Backup" processes
aren't running, then QUERY FILESPACES will show filespaces that were backed up
with end times that are the same as or later than the begin times.

The SUMMARY table is also good for showing results of NAS Backups.

This works on V5 and V6 in my experience.

Nick