ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Protecting the V6 Reporting and Monitoring Server

2010-05-04 18:05:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] Protecting the V6 Reporting and Monitoring Server
From: "Nancy R. Brizuela" <Brizuela AT UWYO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:02:48 -0600
Hi All,

For anyone who has installed the V6 Reporting and Monitoring server, how are
you backing up the DB2 Tivoli Data Warehouse that is on this server?  Does this
DB2 database need to be stopped, copied over, then restarted, then backed up
from the copy?  If so, could you direct me to any documentation or a script for
doing this?  I have installed my V6 Reporting and Monitoring server on a VMWare
Windows 2003 guest, then installed the TSM client.

Thanks for any help with this!

Nancy Brizuela
University of Wyoming