ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Using command prompt and receiving CONT>

2010-05-04 08:30:53
Subject: [ADSM-L] Using command prompt and receiving CONT>
From: Eric Vaughn <EVAUGHN AT STEVENSON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:30:16 -0400
Hello,
This may seem like a simple request but was curious does anyone know what to
enter after receiving the CONT> return. We have two campuses and using target
to source. I have to run dsmadmc local from my target server in order to update
my devclass  of sequentialfile. Example update devclass sequentialfile
dir=e:\,f:\,h:\,K:\

After hitting return I get prompted with the CONT>

Does anyone know what needs to be done next in order to update the devclass?
Any help would be grateful.

Eric D. Vaughn
Technical Administrator
Office: 443-334-2301
Fax: 443-334-2636
evaughn AT stevenson DOT edu

Stevenson University 1525 Greenspring Valley Road, Stevenson MD 21153-0641
1-877-468-6852