ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Anyone managed to get Administration Center installed on Linux

2010-04-30 17:48:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Anyone managed to get Administration Center installed on Linux
From: Sam Rawlins <sam.rawlins AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:46:49 -0700
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 3:04 AM, Richard van Denzel <RDenzel AT sltn DOT nl>
wrote:

> Hi All,

Hi Richard,

> I'm in the process of installing TSM 6.2 on a Linux Server (SLES 11).
> Has anyone managed to get the AC installed on it?
>
> Every time I try it fails in installing the EWAS (WebSphere). And yes I
> am installing as a non-root user as the installation states.

I have successfully installed Admin Center on an x86 SLES 10 system. I
installed as root.
Is there a reason you cannot install as root? That would be my first
recommendation. If you can give more details regarding the failure, I can
maybe provide more help.

--
Sam Rawlins