ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Adminsitration Center 6.1.3.0 and 6.2.0.0

2010-04-28 06:07:10
Subject: [ADSM-L] Adminsitration Center 6.1.3.0 and 6.2.0.0
From: Rainer Holzinger <rainer_holzinger AT WEB DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:05:52 +0200
Hi all,

from where can I check what TSM server versions the TSM Administration
Center versions 6.1.3.0 and 6.2.0.0 are supporting?

I'm having TSM servers 5.3.6.0 and 5.5.3.0 running on AIX 5.3 and RHEL
5.

Thank you ands best regards,

Rainer

--------------------------------

RHo-Consulting

Rainer Holzinger

Alter Bahnhof 13

D-93093 Donaustauf

phone:   +49 9403 969174

mobile:  +49 162 2807 888

email:     <mailto:rainer.holzinger AT t-online DOT de>
rainer.holzinger AT t-online DOT de

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY; you should
not copy the e-mail or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents
to any other person.

VIRUSES:

Although there have been taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any viruses, the recipient should at its sole
discretion take the necessary measures to ensure that the received
messages are actually virus free.