ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] synchronize a windows drive with a USB removable disk using TSM

2010-04-26 09:45:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] synchronize a windows drive with a USB removable disk using TSM
From: Bob Levad <blevad AT WINNEBAGOIND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:44:48 -0500
This would possibly be a good thing to do for an offsite recovery server
with access to replicated TSM data.
One problem with using TSM for this is files that have been deleted from the
original server.  You'd need to determine which files have been deleted from
the source server so you could do the same on your backup file system.

Bob