ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Does TSM Have a way to Automatically Determine How many CPU'S aka processors a server has

2010-04-23 12:28:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Does TSM Have a way to Automatically Determine How many CPU'S aka processors a server has
From: David W Daniels/AC/VCU <dwdaniel AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:27:38 -0400
All I'm sorry if i confused anyone or seem confused myself. No we
currently know how many our current 5 TSM server's have. I was trying to
get a count of processors of our 400+ user(client machine). Thanks
everyone who has replied.

** Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will