ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Does TSM Have a way to Automatically Determine How many CPU'S aka processors a server has

2010-04-23 11:32:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] Does TSM Have a way to Automatically Determine How many CPU'S aka processors a server has
From: David W Daniels/AC/VCU <dwdaniel AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:30:42 -0400
All, Does anyone know if TSM has the capability to count and report how
many CPU'S aka processor(s) a server has? I'm asking because it SLA time
and this is some of the information we would like and hopefully charge
user departments for in regard to TSM support.

Also if there's is another way to get this information automatically
please share....
** Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will