ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Disk pools on ZFS

2010-04-23 08:12:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Disk pools on ZFS
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:11:37 -0500
Could you explain why you feel the need to use disk pools vs
sequential disk files?  We are going the route of sequential disk file
storage pools, and I haven't run across anything that would make me
want to keep disk pools for certain uses.  Thanks a lot.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,