ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux Client failing with ANS1999E error

2010-04-18 12:16:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux Client failing with ANS1999E error
From: James Choate <jchoate AT CHOOSES1 DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:16:20 -0600
Hi Richard & Len,
Thanks for your input.
I made the recommended change to the dsm.sys and took out the virtual mount
point.  I also added an exclude.dir "/public" .

This is the latest message.
failed (return code 12). (SESSION: 12576)

I do not have access to the client schedule log file at this time, but when the
admin of the box sends me the file, I will repost.

Thanks,