ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] del archive log...

2010-04-15 02:11:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] del archive log...
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:09:30 +0300
> I am deleting data from my archives using del archive command in my client
> node. I want to generate log for the process to know which objects are
> getting deleted.

Try to use "dsmc delete archive ................ >delete_archive.log

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Ahli United Bank Kuwait http://www.ahliunited.com.kw

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: Grigori.Solonovitch
AT ahliunited DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY AND WAIVER: The information contained in this electronic mail
message and any attachments hereto may be legally privileged and confidential.
The information is intended only for the recipient(s) named in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure,
copying or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this in error
please contact the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your
computer system. We do not guarantee that this message or any attachment to it
is secure or free from errors, computer viruses or other conditions that may
damage or interfere with data, hardware or software.

Please consider the environment before printing this Email.