ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Using tapeutil to examine cleaning tapes

2010-04-12 14:00:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Using tapeutil to examine cleaning tapes
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:59:33 -0400
Khanh,

We have discovered that if you have SSL enabled for your ALMS sessions, the CLI
does not work, but rather results in a certificate error.  When we called this
into support, they indicated that it was working as designed (even though there
was no documentation to this effect).  It'd be nice if a certificate could be
provided to enable this to work with SSL.  Or at a minimum, the restriction
should be documented somewhere..

..Paul

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager, Storage Services                 Fx: 607-255-8521