ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server v6.2 not using options file

2010-04-09 16:13:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server v6.2 not using options file
From: John Stephens <john.stephens AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 20:11:28 +0000
Michael:
Are you trying to run this DB backup from the command line or thru Admin center?
Have you set the DBREcovery to the proper device class for your Db backup?

John Stephens
STORServer Consulting Engineer
www.storserver.com
Wk: 719-266-8777 ext 7201
STORServer solves your data backup challenges.
Once and for all.