ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Why need password to create client scheduler?

2010-04-02 09:52:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Why need password to create client scheduler?
From: ADSM-L <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:51:53 +0100
That's how PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE works for sure, but I'm not quite
sure that's what Roger is asking -the question is why, if you're
already using PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE and your password is already
presumably stored in the registry, you need to input it again when
setting up the scheduler.

/David McClelland
London

On 2 Apr 2010, at 14:03, Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>