ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] environment variables cause problem for operational reporting

2010-03-29 07:56:39
Subject: [ADSM-L] environment variables cause problem for operational reporting
From: Mehdi Salehi <ezzobad AT GOOGLEMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:54:27 +1000
Hi all,
To use operational reporting feature of TSM, I installed the console on my
windows client where b/a client already exists. The problem is that console
is launched with env variables of b/a client and causes problem to connect
to server.
When I unset DSM_CONFIG and DSM_DIR, everything is OK. how can I force the
console not to use above variables?

Thanks.