ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] lost sqllib directory after upgrade

2010-03-25 02:59:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] lost sqllib directory after upgrade
From: Stef Coene <stef.coene AT DOCUM DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 07:59:16 +0100
Hi,

Yesterday I tried to upgrade our test TSM server from TSM 6.1 to 6.2 (AIX
6.1).  The installer crashed in the middle of the installation.  I redid the
installation and the second time, everything was ok.
Except that the sqllib directory is missing from the home-directory of the tsm
user....

I still have a tsminst1 directory in the home-directory of the tsm user with
all the TSM related files and an other directory my db2 database files.

So, how can I rebuild the sqllib directory?

Stef