ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Fastback For Mail Exchange

2010-02-25 03:57:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Fastback For Mail Exchange
From: Sabar Martin Hasiholan Panggabean <Sabar.Hasiholan AT METRODATA.CO DOT ID>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:56:13 +0700
Hi Yudi,

It's good to here you. Yes, TSM Fastback can run on VMGuest Machine as well as
on Physical Machine. Please refer to TSM Fast Back documentation on IBM Tivoli
website for hardware and software requirements. You can download it there. Or
just let me know if like me to send me to your e-mail.

Best Regards,

Martin Panggabean