ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] 5.5 AdminCenter Download

2010-02-23 14:39:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] 5.5 AdminCenter Download
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:38:01 -0600
Gents, I'm running into an issue.  I need the AdminCenter for 5.5 for
AIX.  The Passport download apparently is only for Windows, as the
"startInstall.sh" file the docs refer to cannot be found after expanding
the C17AMML.exe file I downloaded.   I have the ISC install media, but I
can't find the AdminCenter for AIX or Linux (either would work at this
point).

I'm just drawing a blank here as to where / how to get it.  I had the
physical media at one time, but can't locate it now.

See Ya'

Howard Coles Jr.

Sr. Systems Engineer

(615) 296-3416